Saturday, December 15, 2012

Same blog, new name

For those who may have noticed, or didn't as the case may be, I've changed the name of this blog. I figured that since completing my mission and returning home, things have changed slightly. I am no longer set apart as a full-time missionary with the special commission to "go... into all the world... and preach the gospel."  I am however still a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I will continue to let my light shine and "be an example" in everything I do and say.

Just as I am no longer called "Elder," my blog also has a different name reflecting my current position in life. I hope you'll stick around and share your comments as I share my thoughts on living the gospel and being an example in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment